Sculptra Post-Care Instructions
To decrease the risk of bruising, no over the counter blood thinning medication or supplements 1 week prior to your appointment.
Please arrive at your appointment with a clean, makeup free face.
Do not apply makeup for 12 hours post-Sculptra treatment.
Post Sculptra massage:
- Your provider will instruct you on how to perform the massage before you leave your appointment.
- Using moderate pressure, use your fingers to massage the treated areas in a circular motion for five minutes a day, five times a day, for five consecutive days.
- The massage is an important step in integrating the Sculptra product into your tissue for best long-term outcome and results!
- Easy ways to integrate the facial massage into your daily routine:
- During your morning skincare routine. Massage in equal intervals with your facial cleanser, Vitamin C serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen.
- With clean hands, massage during a lunch break at work.
- During your evening skincare routine.
- During your favorite TV show.
Remember to follow up for your next Sculptra treatment in 4-8 weeks!
For additional questions regarding this procedure, please contact your provider at Central Texas Dermatology or SkinCare Austin.
Call 512-327-7779 for Dr. Emily Prosise, Dr. Zoltan Trizna, Dr. Halliday McDonald, Dr. Olivia Chen, Mellissa Binney, PA-C, and Lia Stratton, FNP-C.
Call 512-327-2227 for Lily Machuca, FNP-C, Diana Haeg, LA, and Jenni Phipps, RN, LA.
Download Post-Care Instructions