Facials and Chemical Peels Austin
Deep Pore Cleansing Facial
The Results: Clean Pores to Promote Clear Skin
With the barrage of internal and external environmental factors attacking us, acne-prone skin faces a constant battle. This purifying facial eliminates impurities, boosts skin health, and improves your ability to fight back.
We treat your skin to a thorough pore cleansing, toning, enzyme exfoliation, extraction of impurities, and a treatment mask.
We recommend treatment once every two weeks or until acne has cleared.
You should discontinue use of Retin-A topicals five to seven days prior to treatment.
Products available online for:
Dual Resurfacing Facial
The Results: Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peel Combined
Now you can refresh the surface of your skin and stimulate the collagen underneath with one refreshing treatment.
Your aesthetician starts with a mild microdermabrasion to exfoliate the surface and stimulate cell renewal. She follows with a customized chemical peel to leave your skin clean, polished, and glowing.
A maintenance treatment once a month is recommended.
The dual resurfacing facial is recommended for all skin types. You should discontinue use of Retin-A topicals five to seven days prior to treatment.
Instant results will leave you looking radiant and refined. There is no downtime, so it is perfect right before a big night out or special occasion.
Hydrafacial is recommended for all skin types and targets skin issues such as fine lines and wrinkles, oily or congested skin, sun damage and uneven skin tone, and dry dehydrated skin.
Frequency of treatments will depend on the skin conditions being treated.
You should discontinue use of Retin-A products 14 days prior to treatment.
Products available online for:
The Results: Reveal the Fresh, Beautiful Skin Just Below the Surface
Is the beautiful, glowing skin you remember hiding under a few superficial problems? Microdermabrasion can polish and perfect your skin’s surface.
You can improve moderate sun damage, fine lines, and clogged pores with this simple, safe solution. It works on your face, neck, chest, arms, and hands. Microdermabrasion is often used to enhance the effects of other skin renewal treatments.
Tiny crystals propelled at high speed across the surface of the skin exfoliate the skin and stimulate blood flow, enhancing cell renewal and collagen growth.
A microdermabrasion treatment requires no anesthetic or recovery time. It takes approximately one hour to treat an area such as the full face or the dècolletage. Multiple treatments are often required to achieve the optimal effect, and over time you will need additional treatments to maintain that fresh glow. You may get microdermabrasion as often as once a week.
You should discontinue Retin-A and all other exfoliating or potentially irritating topical products five to seven days prior to microdermabrasion.
The Results: Peel Away Damaged Skin for a Polished Appearance
When the effects of sun damage, aging, acne, or blotchy pigmentation show up on your skin, the right peel can work wonders. Schedule a free consultation with an aesthetician to determine the best peel for your condition.
- Glycolic Peel:
- For Fine Lines and Photoaging.
- With this superficial peel, alpha-hydroxy acid causes skin cells to be released and shed from the surface of the skin. Glycolic Peels can be performed as often as once per week, depending on the strength of acid used.
- Beta Peel:
- For Acne-Prone Skin.
- Salicylic acid is used effectively to exfoliate and reduce oil production. It is normal to experience a slight “tightening” of the skin and shedding of skin cells within 24 hours after the treatment.
- Vitalize Peel:
- For Fine Lines, Photoaging, and Hyperpigmentation.
- A unique formulation of mild acids provides a slightly deeper peel at less frequent intervals. A series of three to six Vitalize Peels is recommended at three-week intervals.
- Trichloracetic Peel:
- A Closely Monitored, Deeper Peel.
- Trichloracetic acid, a time-honored peeling agent, is used to peel the skin more deeply. Because close monitoring is necessary, this peel is offered only in medical spas.
- Cook Total Body Peel:
- A Layered Approach For The Greatest Depth.
- Combining glycolic and trichloracetic acids in a layering technique achieves an even greater depth of peeling. This process can be used on all parts of the body.
- Jessner Peel:
- A Light to Medium Peel For Sun-Damage and Acne.
- A blend of salicylic acid, lactic acid, and resorcinol. Resorcinol allows acids to penetrate evenly and deeper for better results. This peel is great for controlling and reducing acne and can also be beneficial in removing sun damage and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.