BOTOX® Treatment and Injections in Austin, Texas
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a fast acting solution that blocks nerve impulses in the muscle that causes wrinkles. When the muscle doesn’t contract the skin above it stays smooth.
Millions of men and women of all ages now make BOTOX® Cosmetic part of their regular health and grooming routine.
Available at both
Central Texas Dermatology and SkinCare Austin
Frown line and wrinkles. Moderate to severe lines between the eyebrows, forehead creases, lip lines, and crow’s feet.
We inject BOTOX® Cosmetic into the muscles that are causing your wrinkles. You will feel the tiny needle pricks briefly, but there is no need for an anesthetic. The treatment is completed in approximately 10 minutes. You will need no recovery time.
The results will appear within 10 days. The effects may last four months or longer.
You will benefit most with a regular maintenance schedule. Most patients refresh their BOTOX® Cosmetic every four to five months.
You may experience bruising or transient headaches. Minor temporary droop of one eyelid occurs in approximately two percent of patients. This usually lasts two to three weeks. Pregnant women and individuals with a significant neurologic disease should not receive BOTOX® treatments.
- Relaxing and Filling
- Xeomin® — The new wrinkle relaxer.
- Juvéderm™ — Fast, long-lasting wrinkle filler.
- Belotero® — Ultra smooth and natural-looking cosmetic filler.
- Radiesse® — Works with you body to stimulate natural collagen growth.
- Sculptra™ — Able to restore volume and fullness in a large area of the face.
- Dysport — Solution for moderate to sever frown lines.
- For More Information: